Yazar: Jonathan Edwards
Orta ve Orta-ust seviyede Ingilizce ogrenler icin, ogrencilerin elestirel dusunme ve okuma becerilerini gelistirmek ve guclendirmek icin tasarlanmıs uc kitaptan olusan serinin 3. kitabı ve CDsi.
The Best Way is a three-book series designed for intermediate to high intermediate learners who need to develop their critical thinking and comprehension skills.
This high-interest, exciting series contains a balance of fiction and non-fiction texts combined with systematic activities especially designed to provide learners with multiple opportunities to develop, practice, and master comprehension skills and strategies.
Above all, this series is specially designed to introduce the critical thinking skills that students will need to compete in today’s fast-changing, information-based global society.
• Themed texts for reading skill development: to give students the confidence to transfer skills and strategies to all reading situations
• Systematic thematic layout: to reinforce key concepts and vocabulary while giving students’ confidence to transfer skills and strategies to all reading situations
• Focus on critical thinking skills: to foster independent thinking and develop analytical skills
• High-interest content: to capture students’ imaginations and stimulate their creative and critical thought processes
• Captivating illustrations: to help students feel involved with the passages
• Graphic organizers: to promote the development of systematic comprehension and thinking skills
|Baskı Sayısı||1. Baskı|
|Cilt Tipi||Karton Kapak|
|Kagıt Cinsi||Kuse Kagıt|
|Boyut||21 x 27.5 cm|
Tüm malzemeler bir sitede www.kitapyurdu.com alınan.
Rehberlik sadece ziyaretçiler için malzeme kullanın.